Video ads are highly effective in social media platforms.
Nowadays, without having a professional profile on the web and digital social media, it is like you don’t even exist. The computing and digital online social market is shifting from a desktop PC to handheld smart devices. Legal or non-legal, any problem, you name it, the public is searching the web and social media for answers. A professional who has a comprehensive presence in this online market gets the job.
No one is reading the print media any more.Undoubtedly, video marketing is one of the newest additions to your promotion toolbox. You might still have your doubts.
Is it really worth it to consider using videos for promoting your profile or practice? Do you have enough resources to apply video content in your marketing?
The answer is simple: Yes, it’s worth it. Not only because everyone’s doing it, but because video is one of the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tools out there.
The next question is, where to get it and how much does it cost; and lastly, how much time does it take?
Next would be, even if you get it, how to put in on the web and in social media?
If you think you will wait to apply this in the future… well, the future has already arrived. This has been a full-on video revolution year for marketers. According to Wyzowl statistics, 61 percent of businesses have started using video content marketing. Sixty-six percent of these companies were not using video a year ago. This trend has progressed rapidly and will reach new heights sooner than we think.
Video advertisement benefits and some statistics:
- Adding a service, product or profile video on your landing page or any other social media page can increase conversions by 80 percent.
- Video can also lead directly to client engagement. Studies show that 74 percent of users who watched an explainer-video about a service or product subsequently bought it.
- Videos allow you to increase the time spent by visitors on your site or social media page. Thus, longer exposure builds trust and signals search engines that your site has good content.
- Video and mobile go hand in hand. From Q3 of 2013, mobile video views have grown more than 233 percent. YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100 percent every year. Since people like to watch videos on the go, and the number of smartphone users is growing, your video audience keeps getting bigger and bigger.
- In addition, Google tells us that smartphone users are twice as likely as TV viewers and 1.4 times more likely than desktop viewers to feel a sense of personal connection to brands that show video content or ads on their devices.
- To get you even more excited, 76 percent of businesses say that video provides good return on investment. Even though video production is not yet the easiest nor cheapest task, it pays off big time.
- Trust is the foundation of conversions and sales. But building trust should be a goal on its own. The whole concept of marketing is based on trust and creating long-term relationships. That is possible only if you have a proper medium to relay your message to the targeted market.
- A short video clip does it all. Video content is likely to engage us and ignite emotions. And when we talk about the specific group of people in the audience, YouTubers and similar social media have become the most powerful means to promote your brand. So, if you are serious about marketing your profile, you must be serious about video, too.
- Social networks also encourage video content with their new features. Facebook has launched 360° Video, Live Video, and Lifestage (a video-centric app for teenagers). Instagram put in place 60-second videos and Instagram Stories; Twitter has Periscope.
- And YouTube is the second most popular social network in the world.
- In a social media context, video marketers must remember that people share emotions, not facts.
- Video advertising is becoming more and more affordable and widespread. Because it’s easy to spread your message or profile across the globe. Making marketing videos for your service/business requires creativity and knowledge of human psychology. The cocktail of these components makes it possible to create real miracles of advertising at minimal cost.
- Emotionally charged, creative video advertising can be spread on the Internet in a matter of seconds, getting millions of views. And this is the whole point of video marketing: only those who are visible on the web may survive!
The UCICA marketing team has a perfect solution for you which is not only cost effective but offers profile/promotional video that works well regardless of the category in which it is deployed.
We know your need, your market and your audience. UCICA can help you at a very low cost to put your profile/practice in main stream social market without the need of having any SEO contract an on going subscription.